2.12.09

It's there for a reason.

I have many pet peeves. Like, an expansive amount. I know, I should really just stop caring, but it's difficult. You all have pet peeves, you know what I mean when I say this...

Okay.

I hate when people don't read video or picture descriptions that you took the time to write and then they leave a comment asking something that was already answered IN the description. I don't feel that I should have to repeat myself over and over again, I'm not being vein, it just gets tiring having to say things again when it is clearly written below or off to the side of the particular thing somebody might be viewing.
I don't write video/picture descriptions for my own benefit...

I know I'm not the only one that thinks this.
Please, before you go asking questions, be sure to check and see if it's already been answered...

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment