28.11.09

Type. Type... TYPE.

This is difficult for me. I am unsure of how to present myself in my first post. People will read the first post to get their first impressions of both my blog and myself as a person. Hence the first. However, I feel that writing all that there is to know about yourself in your first post is over-used and honestly, kind of lame. For example: Would you read a book that told you everything in the first chapter or two? No, you wouldn't. What would be the point in reading the rest of the book if you already know the ending from the very beginning? There is no point. That's why people don't write books like that. I'm going to do the same thing. As of right now, all that is needed to be said is this: Welcome to the erratic writings that is the clutter of my mind. I hope you will find something that is of some interest to you.

I will be retiring to the comfort of my bed now.
Until tomorrow -- Or... the next time I post something.

No comments:

Post a Comment